Sunday, July 5, 2009

Challenge #46 - Envelopes - Slideshow and WINNER!!!




I'd like to express my appreciation for all of the BEAUTIFUL PAGES submitted for Challenge #46 - Envelopes!!... You have out-done yourselves AGAIN ladies!! Stunning... Simply inspiring... Thank you all again!!

And, now for the WINNER... Drumrole please!...



... BEC!! You are our winner for Challenge #46 - Envelopes!!... Congrats lady!!
Please e-mail me (pamelapalmarini@hotmail.com) with your e-mail address, so I can send you out the code for your FAB Gift Certificate for URBAN ANTHOLOGY kits... Plus, Kari, the owner has offered an added bonus of a DISCOUNT CODE, so your GC will go a bit further in the UA store... WOO-HOO!!!
Congrats again and thank you to all of the ladies who "played" along!!

3 comments:

BecM said...

Oh Wow!!!
I can't wait to spend my voucher!!!
Thanks girls.

All the layouts were gorgeous, well done to all those who played.

Anonymous said...

yesss beautifull lo !!
congratulations bec !
marjo

elina said...

Congratulations!! Wonderful creations!!!