Saturday, April 18, 2009

Three items of business...



1). Only 2-days-2-go to play along with Paloma's "frames, frames, frames" challenge, (Challenge #42)... Don't miss your chance...

2). And, just to peak your curiosity... We have a FAB artist coming on April 20th to be our guest hostess... She is one of my most favorite scrapping/papercraft artists, and we are honored and excited that she will be acting as our April 20th hostess and sponsor... Come back on Monday, and meet my friend! You will definitely be challenged!!

3). And, finally, the winners from my challenge (Challenge #41 - Monochromatic Color Scheme)... Please allow me to thank you all for your gorgeous pages and for all of your MP support! I was overwhelmed with having to choose winners from such a pool of stunning work... Thank you again for all of the beauty you shared with us!... A slideshow with all of your work can be seen just below...



I had a hard time narrowing my choice down to even three... Some of my favorites have been pulled out into this post, and they would be my HM pages... So, cheers to you ladies... Marielle, Mel, Sigmagirl, and Miwako... I LOVED your breathtaking work!!!!

And, without further adieu... My choices for the best-of-the-best are... Heather, Yukari, and Tomomi... You ladies just blew me away!!!!... I need you three to please e-mail me with your addys so I can send you a little token of my awe and appreciation... pamelapalmarini@hotmail.com...

Thanks again to all of the fabulous artists that made monochromatic pages!!... I am humbled... Peace and make art... Pam


MARIELLE's HM page...


MEL's HM page...


SIGMAGIRL's HM page...


MIWAKO's HM page...


HEATHER's BEST-OF-THE-BEST page...


YUKARI's BEST-OF-THE-BEST page...


TOMOMI's BEST-OF-THE-BEST page...

3 comments:

mel said...

Oh wow - so honoured to get a HM :_ thanks so much - great choices for the winners fab Lo's gals - Congrats

Anonymous said...

Wow thanks so much! Look at all that fabulousness, I have some lifting to do!!!

Jennifer Matott (Sigmagirl) said...

Gorgeous pages!!! Thanks for the HM!