Sunday, August 10, 2008

Black, White & Color Winner

Hello all! Sorry it has taken me SO long to post the winner for the last challenge. Truth is I am on vacation and I totally forgot that I had not made known the winner. Oops! Anyway, congrats to...

DENISE!!!

Denise, I loved the simple design incorporating the photos. I really thought the black and white photos combined with the blue water color photo on that pink paper really popped. Lovely. I will get a RAK out to you soon. :)
Tomorrow is another challenge, and we have a guest for you (any guesses???), so make sure to check back.

7 comments:

Denise said...

I am in disbelief! Thank you so much. You have made my night. Well, you have made my week. :o)

Unknown said...

This is so cute!
Love the color scheme!
B-

Heather said...

Yeah Denise!

I love your layout...that ribbon is so yummy and the colour combo is one of my favourites!!

Heather

ricanlaw said...

Congratulations Denise. So happy for you and your layout is super cute!

Anonymous said...

Denise rocked it out!! Awesome layout choice!

Greta Adams said...

wooo hooo....congrats girl!! love that layout

Paula Barber said...

Huge Congrats Denise!!
I love it!