Are you a scrap technique junkie? Do you love to try new things with your scrapbooking? Method Playground, a scrap technique challenge blog, is looking to add some new designers…. perhaps you will be one of them!
A bit about us: Method Playground currently has 4 designers who post technique-based scrap challenges every other week on a rotating basis. We also love to utilize guest hosts (like Ali Edwards, Layle Koncar, Teresa Collins – to name a few!). We strive to be a fun, low-stress challenge blog. We do this because we enjoy it – there is no financial compensation – just the joy of playing and sharing.
(1) Post a challenge to the MP blog on a rotating basis (we are hoping every 3-4 months). Provide a RAK to a person(s) of your choice. It does NOT have to be huge.
(2) Participate in the other bi-weekly challenges given by your co-designers (2 layouts/month – easy peasy!) We hope you will participate as much as possible, but we understand that sometimes life gets in the way of scrapping.
(3) Give feedback to those who participate in our challenges.
Application: If interested, please submit the following:
(1) 3 layouts. Please tell us a little about any techniques you used (please keep the attachments under 100K).
(2) Links to any other blogs or online galleries that you want us to see.
(3) Link to a resume (if you have one).
(4) A short paragraph telling us why you would like to be a part of our team.
(5) A list of 3 sample challenges that you might use if chosen (you are not required to use these if you are chosen – we just want to see your ideas!)
Previous design team work is not necessary. This is also not an exclusive gig – you are free to do whatever other scrapping you like!
Please apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE is July 15, 2008. New designers will be notified by August 1, 2008.